The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

007CPA Postback Help?

dollarlocker

affiliate
I want to use 007CPA due its' exclusive offers that other CPAs just don't have.

But my problem is their postback. They don't send myself or my coder the variables and the IP to create the postback URL. My coder needs the variables to create the postback and needs the IP to make it secure.

I've tried asking from them, but alas, no luck. They refuse to send me their variables or their IP preventing my website of using 007CPA.

All the CPAs I use provide their IP and variables to create a postback URL, so why doesn't 007CPA?

Thank you.

I'll link this to the guys on 007 for some help.

Thanks. I've found the variables after searching, now I just need the IP.

I really don't want to make the API Content Locker password based because passwords can always be bruteforced. With the IP, it's always secure.

Thanks. I've found the variables after searching, now I just need the IP.

I really don't want to make the API Content Locker password based because passwords can always be bruteforced. With the IP, it's always secure.

I really cannot believe I am responding to this again, but like I have said (numerous times now to you) that we cannot use the IP. I am unsure why it is you posted this here after I responded to your multiple skypes and emails that we are not able to provide a single postback IP. We have tons of IPs that we post conversions from since we are not hosted on a single server. We have never once had a network who required an IP for postback, and the only time I was ever even asked it they had the password option for people who are not able to like our network (multiple servers.) Any security can be broken (IPs are really no safer than a password btw) and I am not sure why you are so against a password. I am sure you will run into this exact same issue in the future if you require passwords as more and more networks move to the cloud or have a multiple server setup.

banners
Back