The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

0-100$ a day in 90 days with free traffic(cpa)

Superman007

Hello everyone ..
I want to start ogads with 100% free traffic ... first i will go with YouTube and then to Instagram .. i am new to this kind of traffic ,, 100% new.. so new people who are trying cpa and wanna make money .. you ware most welcome here ..
this methods works guy
made around 5$ in 3 days .. >>>(proof at last )
so it was the test ,, i will be scaling up day by day until i reach 100$ a day .. will add more free traffic source ...

so far investment to this day
website + hosting+ tools = 75$
Gmails 20 = 0$ ( old email which i made on back days )
i will be regularly adding new gmail to scall up my traffic

... help post are most welcome ...
new comers are most welcome
(sorry my English is bad )

Need suggestions : todays date (18-12-2016). I am planning to do mass comments in YouTube in 2 weeks with 2k comments at top Of (more then 80% will be in 1st 2nd and 3rd position) 2k videos which will have more then 400k viewes each at least. So,
1> Can i promote some non incentive offers? (like weight loos, payday lone, make up kits...... )
2> & What will be the best way to use that traffic?
3> what are the Best networks which will accept my traffic source?
Thank you everyone

9c31d3e01bc847dc94b7f6165f5ee4e6.png

Last edited:
I was trying YT commenting but it was not really working for me...Do you post comments directly or reply to top comments? Do you upvote your comments with your other accounts?

thanks

i earned 400$ per day 1 month ago with this method.. but now YT has updated the algoritm and I dont know if this method work now.

Good luck :)

I was trying YT commenting but it was not really working for me...Do you post comments directly or reply to top comments? Do you upvote your comments with your other accounts?

thanks
if its works for other it will work for u too, see my result. And just try to see what other are doing and do it in smart and unique way... And i upvote it with likes and comment

Last edited:
Lemme understand the procces, so you have 20 yt account.
You comment in like reply in top comments or do you comment normal and after you upvote/reply in own comments?
Nice results, pretty nice to see how you earn 35 bucks in 3 days :)

Lemme understand the procces, so you have 20 yt account.
You comment in like reply in top comments or do you comment normal and after you upvote/reply in own comments?
Nice results, pretty nice to see how you earn 35 bucks in 3 days :)
Yes that is what i do i am adding account on dialy basis i have just orderd 2k old Gmails which i will get it in 2 weeks then will post 2k comments

Last edited:
Yes that is what i do i am adding account on dialy basis i have just orderd 2k old Gmails which i will get it in 2 weeks then will post 2k comments
Wow you order 2(K) gmail accounts? Or x2? I remember Google made it difficult for automatically process, which for sure you will need some phone verification or some to access your account. And bad proxy will cause banning.

Also how you possible to post 2k comment manually that frighten me!

Lastly, good luck bro, your online marketing journey starts bright.

Wow you order 2(K) gmail accounts? Or x2? I remember Google made it difficult for automatically process, which for sure you will need some phone verification or some to access your account. And bad proxy will cause banning.

Also how you possible to post 2k comment manually that frighten me!

Lastly, good luck bro, your online marketing journey starts bright.
Hey yes i orderd 2k gmails i know guyes who sell gmails and for phone verification we do it from online .... and i am planning to add 5 worker too ...

MI
Back