The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

0-100$ a day in 90 days with free traffic(cpa)

Hey yes i orderd 2k gmails i know guyes who sell gmails and for phone verification we do it from online .... and i am planning to add 5 worker too ...
That's seems a huge investment, I know supplier for these account, but knows the price is not under $1.
If you were to spend on x2,000, are you going pay $4,000?

na i have very old relation with some bangali people who work at online i can get it from them in cheap ,,,, and i will add 5 worker who will also make 10 account each daily

na i have very old relation with some bangali people who work at online i can get it from them in cheap ,,,, and i will add 5 worker who will also make 10 account each daily
It is good not to disclose information, so you order or tells them to create. :D
Never mind ignore my question, be sure to post more of your $$$ it motivates newbie.

i order with Bengali frns (i am from different country ) and my frns who work for me here they create account .... so i have old account to work and new account as back up ones ;)

678a956ecd6d4e0fb2cf842c724940a4.png

Today so far still 8 hours to go

What? You know a way how to phone verify gmail accounts with some (free?) online tool?
no brother i too have to by .. or what we/one can do is get an fb account on the name a girl .. ask number with boys .. say them gently that you need gmails for collage project .. use their number make new 4 to 7 gmail and * blocked :d lol ( this methods works personally tested )

May i know how many comments do u already post in those 3-4 days?
And you didn't answer yet, do you upvote ur comments? And you do that manual? wow...

banners
Back