The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling ★★★ HQ Custom Bot Developing Service ★★★

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
I Will develop high quality bot for whatever task you need:

★ Scrapers - to collect data from any site to replicate on your's one. You can create high quality satellites with relevant content.
★ Parsers - of different search engines. Do not relay only on google, there are hundreds of search engines...
★ Email creators - never buy any email accounts again.
★ Account creators for any site:
  • free hosts
  • social networks
  • web 2.0
  • document sharing sites
  • twitter
  • forums
  • blogs
  • article directories
  • forums
  • guestbooks
  • social bookmarks
  • etc. etc. any site could be your slave
★ Video downloaders/uploaders
★ Image downloaders/uploaders
★ Automation of every possible SEO scheme. If you have one that working, I can make automation of it for you, no matter how complex it is.
★ modified traffic - No problems
★ Automation of any possible chain of tasks

For any questions please replay to this thread or send me a PM.

Best Regards
★★★ Affmen ★★★

Please post screenshots of some of your previous work.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi.
Thank You for your interest, but as you can see I'm offering CUSTOM bots. What mean if you will order then that same bot will have only you and nobody else. Therefore you have to understand my bots is for my customers and I can not leak that information...

Thanks

Hey, affmen can you tell about the support after purchasing, you will be there to help?
and if bot doesn't work due to an update, do we need to pay again for a new bot?
Bro PM me your skype :):)

I am interested in your services. Could you send me more info via PM? It would be awesome to see some examples of your recent bots/scrapers.

Hey, affmen can you tell about the support after purchasing, you will be there to help?
and if bot doesn't work due to an update, do we need to pay again for a new bot?
Bro PM me your skype :):)

Hi. Thank you for your interest. I'm always in skype to help. If there is any updates needed due to site source updates then there is update fee. By my experience it does not happen too often. But as I offer custom bots I'm not able to provide free lifetime updates.

I am interested in your services. Could you send me more info via PM? It would be awesome to see some examples of your recent bots/scrapers.

Unfortunately I work only individually with each and every customer, meaning all bots is private. Anyway I have sent you my skype.

Thanks

Hi @affmen, could you please send to me your skype account via PM ? I'd like to ask you about a possible project we need.

cheers

Hi buddy, I have a task that is complex to work with, lets connect on Skype to discuss to details. Regards

banners
Back