The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Zero clicks traffic source works?

I suppose testing new traffic source is part of CPA life.
Recently I have tested 2 new traffic source Zeropark and DNTX and would like to post my experience with them here.

I have heard a lot about Zeropark and so late last month I have signed up with ZP, the application requires you to answer a list of questions and follow up a phone interview. Somehow I was lucky to get my account creation approved. I have heard a few others' application being rejected without giving further reasons. There's a few methods to fund your ZP account. One is via wire transfer but that's for amount $5000 and above. Credit card top up is for those with dedicated account manager which usualy means someone who have spent at least $1000 monthly over several months with ZP. So I am left with the last option which is to top up via PayPal. There's a charge of 4%, meaning if I top up $500, total deducted from my paypal account will be $520.
ZP has a lot of traffic and their traffic certainly converts (at least for me) but they have a lot of bot traffic as well (in my opinion). I have a campaign with LP of 80% CTR which is unusually high, while the same LP in other traffic sources is only 3-5%. Well, you just have to run the campaigns and pause those non converting ones. Usually what I did is setup PPV campaign with keyword option. After identify the converting keyword and the source, I will move it and create a PPV with target option campaign.
ZP traffic is wild and you have to manage and control it, else it can spent you a lot daily.
I like their interface and their platform loading time is certainly way lot better than Propel Media (traffic vance, analyzing and optimizing in TV is a pain in the ***).

For DNTX, I have only started to test their traffic source. Their transaction fee is 5.4%, higher than ZP. Say if I top up $50 via PayPal account, only $47.30 will be credited into the DNTX account. They only have got zero clicks and they got a useful tool call Traffic Estimator. Their interface is simple and one particular thing I do not like is I am not able to see how much I have spent for individual keywords in a particular campaign. I would probably not use DNTX for my main traffic source for testing offers. I would probably consider scaling into this traffic source after I have identify the profitable campaign and winning keywords or LP.

Hello, I can try to assist with advice if you let us know what specifically you're asking?

Maybe you can help me out too - how is your conversions going now (if any) with Zeropark, and which traffic method is working? Or do you have another recommended ad agency for pops, or even for mobile advertising? Thanks much!

Would any of you recommend DNTX is as good as Zeropark, in terms of conversion quality, traffic volume, etc.?
Or otherwise would anyone recommend Lead Impact and 50onred for good conversions / traffic volume?

hi servandosilva,

thanks, it never occur to me that you can enter URL instead of KW in DNTX.
Okie, I will go back and have a try again. Thanks.

I've read from a pretty legit review from mid 2015 that one customer of Zeropark had noticed a lot of his traffic had been coming from bots causing useless results. Is this still true? And if so, is there any way around it such as geo's or targets to avoid, etc.?
And what about the other players such as DNTX - is their traffic fairly bot-free and good quality for conversions?
Thanks!

Refund for low quality traffic.
You have received a refund for low quality traffic delivered by the following targets: 'whiskey-pit-uPPgb4qZ, yankee-for-Bi3SlbMu, xray-wax-3OE1CWbj, quebec-awe-swcQeLVP, romeo-fun-8xpOC2oA, kilo-dug-lppZ78tA, lima-var-McadUyJH, yankee-roe-RHTZXlSF, november-fop-iMivZr8s, mike-sly-W5MvUxcx, november-hon-pMSKDKMN, delta-pap-oet6sVId, hotel-cep-YkKZvoRZ, november-sen-g4HEZhwY, oscar-gie-nhwutw1Z, bravo-pup-H0DpINFw, whiskey-hup-xxAEsM1g, zulu-dag-5UrenGmG, lima-ago-mRXmguaB, yankee-wha-hGRtRAsc, oscar-lea-gvuq7mGk, zulu-aby-6xEOt1kE, echo-aba-00NxLFHK, mike-til-jZ1EXa86, zulu-wop-AazodpZL, tango-yak-QpjI1N0E, mike-any-I0jFpiIO, delta-hep-2wgcHdgv, juliet-cwm-id2cNrf0, india-spa-Zig3PYKZ, delta-dim-vL0zgoyC, sierra-fax-sCz5rMOA, bravo-fas-PUPuJzsN, sierra-sis-DPZIhW6W, yankee-set-8GfSyhaY, sierra-sea-DdUsxlZ3, zulu-las-dAHjjjjp'

by the looks of those targets, seems you were doing a RON campaign, right? Did you try keyword or URL specific camp's with ZP - and did any of that work out?

Hello,

I have used zero park and DNTX but have no idea how to track and analysis zones or sources that are converting and non-converting. I will be really glad if someone can help me understand how to do that.

Thanks in Advance !!!

thanks for your reply, This was exactly my question as to how to track them.. Is there some software or platform where I can know which sources are converting which are not, and most importantly which are BOTS..

MI
Back