The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to mine a lot of traffic through Medium com?

Premeier_ak

How many subscribers do you have on this site? And how did you attract them. Can you tell me your opinion on how to effectively promote your blog and your stats in Medium? There is a lot of traffic there and it is possible to monetize it in some way.

You know, I see you asking lots of questions, mostly unrelated, but you never seem to have any answers.

It seems you are angling for something. You are all over the place and not focused.

Why are you here? What is it you plan on getting accomplished here on AffiliateFix?

Your behavior is like that of a bot!

You are all over the place and not focused.
Agreed, I've noticed that in threads from him/her, as well.

How many subscribers do you have on this site? And how did you attract them. Can you tell me your opinion on how to effectively promote your blog and your stats in Medium? There is a lot of traffic there and it is possible to monetize it in some way.
I strongly suggest you do some research. Have you ever explored Medium to see what other authors do and how they direct readers to their site pages? Ever checked to see if there's competition there in your category, or notice any patterns, or ways you might be able to stand out? Are readers engaged/commenting in your category - is it active?

Ever checked their terms/rules to see what you can and can't do, so you can publish fast rather than run into a potential obstacle? Is there any activity in your category, or are all the articles old and basically 'dead'?

Read, research, plan your approach and if it seems viable, start posting.

Well if s/he doesn't come back to interact or respond, then what I just said will be for somebody else, I guess. Or nobody. :rofl

You know, I see you asking lots of questions, mostly unrelated, but you never seem to have any answers.

It seems you are angling for something. You are all over the place and not focused.

Why are you here? What is it you plan on getting accomplished here on AffiliateFix?

No, I'm just curious about different ways to attract traffic through websites and social networks. That's why I asked a question about Medium, what strategies and how best to gain subscribers and views on my blog. Do my posts look like bots or written by chat jpt?

Do my posts look like bots

YES!

The reason is that you are posting an abundance of unrelated topics throughout the community and when responses begin to flow you don't come back to get involved in those responses. That is typical bot behavior.

Traffic sources are tricky as they all do not function the same, do not cost the same, do not provide the same audiences sometimes, and the geos targeted may or may not be responsive. Funnels may need to be different for some traffic sources over others. Loads of variables.

If you are trying to determine a traffic source, then you owe it to yourself to test them each, one at a time with the same offer(s) and the same funnels while split testing the ads copy, landers, and offers.

I started running a CPA offer last week. I am just now wrapping up my test ads and landers. The geo is Japan, the demo is ages 30 to 65, and the offer is for luxury destination. I had 5 landers, 15 ads I split on 3 different traffic sources. The conversion page is highly successful, but only 3 of the ads, 1 of the landers, and 1 of the traffic sources made the cut. Yesterday I scaled the remaining traffic source, split the remaining ads evenly, and used the remaining lander. This morning I earned more in the last 12 hours than I had the previous week.

If you have a funnel you want to find a traffic source for, YOU MUST TEST EVERYTHING! This is what every agency does, what every media department does, it is what every established and successful publisher does. EVERY TIME!

Last edited:
I started running a CPA offer last week. I am just now wrapping up my test ads and landers. The geo is Japan, the demo is ages 30 to 65, and the offer is for luxury destination. I had 5 landers, 15 ads I split on 3 different traffic sources. The conversion page is highly successful, but only 3 of the ads, 1 of the landers, and 1 of the traffic sources made the cut. Yesterday I scaled the remaining traffic source, split the remaining ads evenly, and used the remaining lander. This morning I earned more in the last 12 hours than I had the previous week.
I understand you use a tracker to track white and blacklists, and then disable blacklists for, that is, sites that convert poorly. I understand, in turn I will do less of that activity like I used to.

you use a tracker to track white and blacklists,

I use a tracker to collect data sets of many dozens of data points. We are in the data business. Tracker data drives our decisions and reveals opportunities. I also use heat maps and other tools to establish behavior. I don't care about white and black lists, I care about the established value of specific data points in each individual campaign.

I've got a Medium blog, and building subscribers can be a journey. I've got around 1,000 subscribers, and it took a mix of good content, consistency, and engaging with the Medium community. I also found that sharing my posts on social media and in relevant Medium publications helped. As for monetizing, you can join the Medium Partner Program and earn through member reads.

MI
Back