The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube Content Creation Idea

Give me some idea how could I am able to make viral YouTube channel. Thanks in advanced.

Do you have a niche, or target demographic?

Have you scripted your videos? Have you already created them?

Do you have a plan to monetize the video traffic?

The most important thing to remember about a video going viral, it is a crap shoot. Sometimes the crappiest go viral, sometimes the finaest productions go viral. It is a crap shoot.
  1. Make a short, engaging and a high quality video.
  2. Tell a story in the video. Convey some message.
  3. Place keywords in your videos title and description.
  4. Promote your videos and your YouTube channel through social media sites.
  5. Engage your viewers, encourage them to comment and follow.

• Gaming videos tend to go viral on YouTube. Game footage from GTA 5, Just Cause 3, First person shooter games, etc.
  • Helping the homeless or anyone in need goes viral
  • Animals or kids doing funny things
  • Politics, a lot people are talking about Donald Trump on Youtube and it gets many hits.
  • Social Experiment videos
Hope this helps

Give me some idea how could I am able to make viral YouTube channel. Thanks in advanced.
The best idea i can give you is being able to offer help to the some of the basic things that people underestimate. You need to have videos that are very real and of very high quality. This will help you a lot since you will be able to sell yourself through the content. You can for example come up with a channel to show people how to reboot a smartphone in case you forgot your password. All that need to be done for you to get proper returns in terms of views is being consistent an regular in your postings.

There are plenty of opportunities to go viral nowadays. Right now people love anything. So you can start with anything. Even your cat videos will go viral. So buy a super camera first to capture your nice moment and share funny or useful things on the internet.

I am going to start gaming channel which shares my own user reviews about some popular games. Right now monetize with Adsense. In near future will sell some gaming eBooks.

The gaming niche is highly competitive on YouTube these days. But the reason these vids go viral is because alot of people like watching "game plays" which usually consists of a string of vidoes which are continuances of the previous, and people can't wait to watch the next one to see what happens.

MI
Back