The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yourself or a Writer for SEO Articles

WriterMLH

Just wondering about those who run their own websites. Do you write your own SEO articles for your site or do you hire writers? If you do hire writers, where exactly do you go to hire them?

I ask because I am a freelance writer and I would like to know where people who need writers for their site go to find them. I posted this in the SEO forum because I know that most of the articles people look for are SEO. If I am in the wrong section, please let me know. I am also not advertising, I am simply just trying to put out some options for others to look for a writer and where I can look for writing positions!! :D

TIA!

Craigslist is a good place to post an ad or 2. This is a high traffic site. I have hired several out of craigslist and 2 turned out to be great writers.

Contacting article distribution sites could probably help.

Hope this helps,

Jim

I don't know much about that market except to say not sure it's good to advertise for writing gigs at places like the DigitalPoint forum. I've seen people offer to write for SUPER cheap. You can tell their writing skills aren't very good and some don't even have a good command of the English language. So anyway just seems like people like that would pull down prices and make it tough to compete.

I agree with Jim & kbldshmn. Think Craigslist and Problogger may be worth a try.

Oh also after you have 20 posts and have been a member for 60 days, you can advertise in our ads & offers section. We don't have any ads for writers so yours would stand out and I'm sure lots of people here would outsource if they knew someone.

But the best way to get exposure here is just to post helpful info and answer questions. As people get to know you they'll visit your site.

banners
Back