The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your favourite affiliate marketing news website?

Dario

Which one is your favourite affiliate marketing news website?
Affposts,Affbuzz or...

Mine is Affposts...
It looks the best for me!

Which one is your favourite ?

Last edited:
Mobgrind. If anyone's into mobile or thinking about it, you gotta keep up, and this is a neat resource for that. Something I like about advertising networks in mobile is, they actually come up with insightful reports and articles, unlike conventional ones, who pretty much like to keep advertisers and publishers in the dark. So you get valuable info from the horse's mouth.

Mobyaffiliates blog, not a news aggregator like the ones mentioned above, but still a good resource if you wanna keep informed and know the players in mobile marketing.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I actually enjoy reading Pace's articles over at PerformInsider. Sure, he can be opinionated at times, but he's also well informed and presents information in an entertaining way.

I love the idea of these sites but It would be so much better if one of them let you create an account and then disable feeds you don't want to see and rearrange them (drag and drop type interface).

I would use one that does that regular then.

I love the idea of these sites but It would be so much better if one of them let you create an account and then disable feeds you don't want to see and rearrange them (drag and drop type interface).

I would use one that does that regular then.

I started working on this feature for affposts awhile back, but then found that most people said they probably wouldn't use it. Maybe I'll mess with it a bit more :)

Affposts as it has a huge directory and always provides links to useful articles where i can find some golden nuggets. :)

MI
Back