The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing?

Your Favorite Part of Affiliate Marketing???

• Researching merchants - finding new programs

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Writing content

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • Designing sites

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • Marketing in general & driving traffic

Votes: 45 26.6%
  • Playing the SEO, SEM or PPC game

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • Checking my stats

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • Cashing my checks

Votes: 65 38.5%
  • The thrill of the unknown :-)

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • The excitement of the roller coaster ride :-)

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Other - Explain below

Votes: 16 9.5%

• Total voters
Offcourse cashing my checks is one of the best things about it...
There where all the hard works get payed off. And that drives me to make only more and more succesfull sites. And meet other people from all over the world who share this desire with me.

I chose Checking My Stats. After I've surfed my websites and done the advertising for my websites, I always look forward to checking my email to see if I have any referrals coming in.

The part I love so much is SEO, SMM, SEM...they all give me another reason to keep going for more techniques because you are not glued to one option....

To me the most rewarding part is seeing the first check from each campaign. It is so gratifying to know that the whole sales funnel is working and you get the see that money flow and just monitor and edit the campaign at that point.:D

I love the ability to help others and learning also. In this business you are always improving yourself and learning new things it is the only way to stay in the game. I love the hunt for new ways to promote and drive traffic to my sites where I can provide valuable information that helps others. :) :) :)

I love the whole marketing process and the marketing plan behind it. Designing is definitely fun, but stressful and coming up with the right content for the right audience is never easy. At the end of the day, it's all about the money money money!!! Hard work pays off :)

Aside from collecting the checks, I think the thrill of the unknown is what first got me started. It's exciting to know that you have unlimited moneymaking potential, isn't it?

Wow.... 66% "Cashing my checks".
I did not choose that one.
Wonder why?
I think all the other options are more interesting and the cash comes as a bonus.
In addition, I love to make banners for the programs I'm involved in that don't have many banners.

I really like playing the PPC game. Because of the risk of playing with money, it keeps you on your toes and makes me feel like I`m a stock broker. :D

I definitely think just working on my own schedule is the best part about affiliate programs. I make money off sign ups and am perfectly happy with it

banners
Back