The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YaziMedia - Intro Post

YaziMedia

affiliate
Hey guys!

Just thought I'd drop you a line and introduce myself.

I'm the senior campaign director at YaziMedia.

We work on a CPI basis and deal directly with app developers mostly but funnel a small percentage of our offers to affiliates.

But I'm really not here to promote our business.

I'm here to learn about CPA marketing as its a side of the industry that I haven't dealt with in the past.

If you have questions regarding CPI drop me a line. Stuff like tracking, integrations, post-backs, parameters, CPI networks, incent, non-incent, top affiliate networks etc. I have a lot of experience and knowledge in these areas.

My hope is that I'll learn a thing or two from you guys regarding CPA in the process.

So please feel free to ask me any questions here or via private message.

Looking forward to teaching and learning with you guys :)

Hey guys!

Hi @YaziMedia , happy to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Just thought I'd drop you a line and introduce myself.

I'm the senior campaign director at YaziMedia.

We work on a CPI basis and deal directly with app developers mostly but funnel a small percentage of our offers to affiliates.

But I'm really not here to promote our business.

I'm here to learn about CPA marketing as its a side of the industry that I haven't dealt with in the past.

If you have questions regarding CPI drop me a line. Stuff like tracking, integrations, post-backs, parameters, CPI networks, incent, non-incent, top affiliate networks etc. I have a lot of experience and knowledge in these areas.

My hope is that I'll learn a thing or two from you guys regarding CPA in the process.

So please feel free to ask me any questions here or via private message.

Looking forward to teaching and learning with you guys :)

I'm certain that our knowledge in the apps industry will be well received here. We have loads of members striking up conversations about CPI!

We have great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back