The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nikkivibez

affiliate
Hello let me introduce myself to the forum. My name is Nikki and I am new to this and affiliate marketing as an independent affiliate. I like to seek out to join reputable affiliate programs and share them with others to join and potentially earn sizable extra income. I also work with click bank, digistore 24, and own several different social media accounts that I always share with as well. I am mother of 4 grown women and 10 grandchildren that's counting. I have tackled and for the better part defeated raising them to carry on their lives and grow their families and I am passionate about affiliate marketing. It has definitely caught my attention being only 3 steps for success. Find a problem in a category that can be fixed with a product. Promote product to prospective audience that is the answers to their problem and once product is selling under unique affiliate links the earnings will increase with more romotion to more people having the problem the product will solve. Well, a little more to it as well. My main issue is no email market. No audiences or followers amd no subscribers. I set up numberous accounts thinking once I posted to the public on the social sites, people would just see the post, if it was of their interest they would purchase, and would share as I have. Ummmmm nope wrong. I have all the accounts and business accounts yet nothing really going in with any of it. Lol I'm hoping to one day one account at a time be successfully promoting affiliate programs and products. Any questions just ask me and don't hesitate to become connected with me I'm looking forward to new friends and connections.

Hey @Nikkivibez :affiliatefix:

Welcome to Affiliatefix... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

faceflowerai.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Promote product to prospective audience that is the answers to their problem and once product is selling under unique affiliate links the earnings will increase with more romotion to more people having the problem the product will solve. Well, a little more to it as well. My main issue is no email market. No audiences or followers amd no subscribers
It doesn't really work that way ... If no one sees your *post* nothing will happen. The algorithms suggesting posts are predicated on user interest.

Problem reading its own bullshit :D

1706307280315.png

It boils down to the old WIIFM (What's in it for me) you have to offer something of value to get what you want.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's awesome that you've dove into affiliate marketing with such passion. Sounds like you could use a little help and guidance with driving traffic and getting conversions, so you've come to the right place.

If you want, you can check out our library of affiliate information: What Is Affiliate Marketing? (Start Here) Tons of information there, including industry terms and lingo, action steps, recommendations, etc.

We also have a newbie helpdesk where you can look for answers and ask related questions. Actually, anytime you need help or have a question, just start a thread to let us know. Lots of help available to you here.

I am mother of 4 grown women and 10 grandchildren that's counting. I have tackled and for the better part defeated raising them to carry on their lives and grow their families
Wonderful! If you can do that, you can learn to be a successful affiliate marketer. :)

Enjoy the forums, Nikki!

This was a great read, you should take a pic of this post and check back at in 2 years from now.

banners
Back