The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yahoo Publisher Network VS Google Adsense

espmartin

affiliate
I currently am running YPN (Yahoo Publisher Network) and GA (Google Adsense)
on separate sites. I have made more with my YPN than Google so far.

I'm going to switch all my sites using GA to YPN and see if I can get a bit more reviews.

What has been your experience with YPN vs GA?

I would suggest to do it very carefully. YPN has a lot less advertisers than Adsense so in some cases you may not have enough related ads.

This has happened to me before when ad feeds shown had nothing to do with the website content...

Money wise I agree - many people are making more with YPN than Adsense...

Rather than changing the whole site over, what you could do is set up a script on your site so it shows mostly Adsense, and shows YPN ads say 10-20% of the time. You could then have a look at it after a month and see how the performance compares, what the CPM is etc

Unfortunately here in the UK we still can`t use Publisher, as it`s only available in the US?

Robster, is that allowed, having both Yahoo and Google on one site? I thought they wouldn`t allow it.

Unfortunately here in the UK we still can`t use Publisher, as it`s only available in the US?

Robster, is that allowed, having both Yahoo and Google on one site? I thought they wouldn`t allow it.

You can use YPN in the UK just not directly - have a look at justgomedia.com

I used them for a while but they switched my ads over to miva without consulting me and the quality and income went through the floor.

I`ll just wait till they decide to go international. Maybe if they eventually get taken over the new owners will see things differently and open it up to the international community like Google has.

MI
Back