The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Would like to raise questions on article submission!

A

andreyknure

I have some questions on article submission process to discuss with SEO professionals. The first one is about article submission practices! What are your opinions about submitting the same article to numerous article directories? On the one hand it be very difficult and can take a lot of time to write a unique article for each article directory separately, on the other hand search engines can accept these articles as content duplicate and links will not be counted in such a way. How to find the golden middle and to get the maximum benefits from article submission process? What keyword phrases it is better to orient articles on? What keyword phrases it is better to put in incoming link text? It is better to insert a key phrase existing at a website or the key phrase that doesn’t exist at a website? What advices could you provide on this matter?

Article submission could be a fantastic way to build backlink but like you yourself pointed out, submitting same article to lots of article directories will be regarded as duplicate contents and devalued.

If you do not have the resources to write many unique article, I will suggest you write a few unique articles but instead of submitting it to article submission sites, you get a proper website in that niche to use your article, that way you get maximum benefit from the few article you wrote.

I have some questions on article submission process to discuss with SEO professionals. The first one is about article submission practices! What are your opinions about submitting the same article to numerous article directories? On the one hand it be very difficult and can take a lot of time to write a unique article for each article directory separately, on the other hand search engines can accept these articles as content duplicate and links will not be counted in such a way. How to find the golden middle and to get the maximum benefits from article submission process? What keyword phrases it is better to orient articles on? What keyword phrases it is better to put in incoming link text? It is better to insert a key phrase existing at a website or the key phrase that doesn’t exist at a website? What advices could you provide on this matter?

Article submission could be a fantastic way to build backlink but like you yourself pointed out, submitting same article to lots of article directories will be regarded as duplicate contents and devalued.

If you do not have the resources to write many unique article, I will suggest you write a few unique articles but instead of submitting it to article submission sites, you get a proper website in that niche to use your article, that way you get maximum benefit from the few article you wrote.

Great advice. Rep addedd.

I am going to be doing similar. Quality rather than quantity is certainly the way am going from now on.

Yes, I think it will be more beneficial to your site if your create your own article and post it on your blog.

Unique Content

Search Engines always look for unique content and one of the ideal way is to get post article in your site,it will boost your PR.

banners
Back