The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Work for money or pleasure?

sarra234

What would you choose a job that brings a lot of money and no pleasure or a job that brings you pleasure but with very little income....

What is more important for you money or pleasure ???

If I had to choose.. pleasure. If it was just for a short time and I could have lots of pleasure spending the money I made from the 'not so pleasurable' job, I might make an exception and just focus on the goal. ;)

But the great thing is, you can have both.

I'd ask what you thought, but I just noticed you were banned.. that's not very pleasurable. :( :D

Yeah, I'd think there are rich, poor and everyone in between that are happy and unhappy. Money, what a person does or has accomplished has next to zero to do with it.

Yes, exactly, money has nothing to do with pleasure!
I remember times, when I had no money, but I was happy with my job. I worked multiple months without any profit in this way.

I think everyone, who started business from zero had nothing at the beginning and just pleasure kept it going... money was later just a nice bonus to the pleasure :)

Honestly this is a hard question for me? As at now i don't know which of the two to choose. If you say pleasure something will arrive that you would earnestly need some cash for while busy is not something i love.

Personally am so busy working a day job as well as an internet job. Both are not generating sufficient income that i can depend on one.

The overstress has led to pre-mature gray hair for me. Which has been a lot of concern for me lately.

The lack of money has also led me the breakup someone i really love. We are far apart that i had to travel many miles to get to her. Well, she mistook irregular visit for something else and not too long we gave the struggle.

This an interesting question.

A job with more pleasure is great,

and because you are happy, and enjoy yourself, you'll get more money in the future.

What would you choose a job that brings a lot of money and no pleasure or a job that brings you pleasure but with very little income....

What is more important for you money or pleasure ???

If you could have a job that pays well and you are happy doing it - then you're already luckier than 70% of the world :) I am grateful that I like doing my job, but I think I would chose money for now, since I have to support my kid ;)

The most important thing is you get paid for the good that you are doing. I think for me, money is only a reward of what you are doing. So yeah, you have no choice but to enjoy it. :)

In my personal opinion is for both, because I don?t like to be with nothing to do and I think that to everybody like to win money, so for both reasons.

I'm self employed (I earn my life income from my websites) and I enjoy doing SEO and finding sponsors but I never charge newbie webmasters when I help them (SEO, visitors, design, programming, etc.) I work for pleasure and money, but mainly pleasure. I like to be webmaster. :)

If I enjoy my job I do better at it and feel more goal oriented. Wages are manageable if you have financial understanding. Depends on what your end goal is and if you have the persistence to follow the steps.

As long as the job is something you can't wait to get up to work to, a handsome salary is not necessary.... just reasonable will do

MI
Back