The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WordPress Questions

When I do eventually find something to write about, ideally i'd like to set up a WordPress blog. I just had a couple of questions about them (sorry if this is the wrong area again):

1 - How customizable are they? If I find a theme I like can I add an image on the top, change the colors, etc.

2 - What is the best way to find the theme you like? Ideally, I would like to have a navigation bar on the top provding links to some static content. I then would like to have a column on the right where I can place my affiliate banners. In the middle/left column is where i'd like my content.

Thanks!

1 - You can costumize everything, really. And it's very simple to do so even from the admin panel itself (if properly configured)!

2 - You can really find a clear distinction between free and paid themes. Free themes are, well, free. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but not perfect and may be used by a lot other websites. With paid ones, you get better content usualy, but you'll still need to find the right one for you.

MI
Back