The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

woohoo! My first sale!

DrMarie

affiliate
I never thought I would be so excited over $3.65.

Someone clicked through on my coupon page and made a purchase. I am very excited!

Just wanted to share because this forum has been my primary source of help in my new venture into affiliate marketing.

Marie

WooHoo! You GO girl!!! :D

Getting that 1st sale is often sometimes as painful as birthing a baby. :p
But after that 1st one, the rest start coming easier.

I'm so glad we could help you start on your journey to success!

Congrats Marie!

Rock on! It is just great making sales it shows you that your hard work is paying off and that is very satisfying. Keep up the great work!

I still remember my first affiliate sale nearly 10 years ago. It was quite a shock, actually.

Congrats!!!!

LOL, my first sale as an affiliate was also nearly 10 years ago. it was about $16.45 and i was so excited i didn't sleep all night.

the following sales were very soon to come indeed as Linda said.

Congratulations, keep up the good work. the sales will keep you motivated than ever.

Congratulations. The 1st sale is always the hardest. Just keep up the good work and you'll make plenty more.
For me it's been the opposite, I made my first sale almost two months ago just a couple months into my venture then another two days later. It's been 43 days since my last one. I think I'll be just as excited to see my first legit google traffic to my site.

Oh and congrats on your first sale and hopefully many more to follow!!!

banners
Back