The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wonder how to start

LeonG

affiliate
Hi guys,
First of all i say that i'm excited to join this forum and i hope to learn from you.

I have been reading a lot about affiliates programs for the last year and i want to jump into the water. I'm looking for a niche/ products to start with, the problem is that i don't know how to start:
1. the first option is to select 10-20 products, create landing pages.
2. the second option is to find a niche for a long run to create a site with content, blod, etc.

For both options i'm planning to do SEO.

The first platform i searched for niche/ products is Clickbank and frankly i felt lost for not finding anything and what i did find have low grav., commision, etc.

Can you please guide me threw this proccess or recommend on other networks beside Clickbank?

Thanks
Leon

The question is how much are you willing to invest in your affiliate journey since WH SEO really takes time and consumes budget.

Honestly I suggest you to go with CPA before going for Affiliate Marketing, you will understand the basic methods of driving traffic and how they react to different niches. Check my signature if you need any help.

Regards
IndeXer

Pick something and mess it up. You won't knock it out of the park on your first try - just try and learn frmo it.

Hi guys,
First of all i say that i'm excited to join this forum and i hope to learn from you.

I have been reading a lot about affiliates programs for the last year and i want to jump into the water. I'm looking for a niche/ products to start with, the problem is that i don't know how to start:
1. the first option is to select 10-20 products, create landing pages.
2. the second option is to find a niche for a long run to create a site with content, blod, etc.

For both options i'm planning to do SEO.

The first platform i searched for niche/ products is Clickbank and frankly i felt lost for not finding anything and what i did find have low grav., commision, etc.

Can you please guide me threw this proccess or recommend on other networks beside Clickbank?

Thanks
Leon

The most common obstacle that NEW Internet Marketers struggle with is GETTING STARTED...

Solution: Make a step-by-step guide for yourself

I actually wrote an article somewhat about this topic on my blog : Checklist for Online Success - SUCCESSFULANDCLASSY

If I were you, these would be the steps I would take
1) Find a few products
2) Make a landing page (leadpages.net - drag & drop, easiest website creator for landing pages in my opinion)
3) Figure out how you'll drive traffic THIS , THIS , THIS or our forum will help you with many various ways both legal and illegal ;)

( *keep in mind* SEO takes a SH!TLOAD of time to establish your website as an authority page on GOOGLE only )

4) MOST IMPORTANT STEP - Keep adjusting your landing pages and see what works the best ( split testing done right )
Use these MENTAL TRIGGERS to convince people to buy, without even saying anything ^^

Take one step at a time, don't skip ahead.. or you'll just get into the information overload effect - use my guide, or write your own plan!

Last edited:
Hi there! I think it's pretty important to believe in your products as well, whatever their nature might be...Anyhow you how to try and failure is always around the corner ...as well as success, so why not do it with something you actually believe in?

Thanks for your replies.
Juzlee, i can spent several hundred of $ for testing and 4 figures for a business that i know that will work, it's just i'm in a position where i don't even know what start to test.

Primeone, this is my main goal, but for now i'm looking for something to get my hands on.
I think that for start i'll set landing pages for products/ CPA campaigns and then start looking for traffic sources, is this plan seems ok and if so what traffic sources can you suggest for newbie(except social media that was mentioned)?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
banners
Back