The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Will any side effect if I turn my blog to Do Follow and use CommentLuv

SearchBliss

affiliate
I want to turn my blog to Do Follow and use CommentLuv, does this will affect my SEO work or helpful for SEO work ? Especially for Google SERP Thanks

yea.. that's right. Turning your blog to dofollow will help you to get really a good amount of traffic as well as it will not affect your blogs position in search engines.

[FONT=Georgia,'Times New Roman',Times,serif]Its being used by thousand of bloggers and I have seen it working well! You can do many things with this plugin, the stats for comments made and received and many other things! Go ahead![/FONT]

The only thing I would say that's a problem is the fact that you will get tons of spam just for the sake of a backlink. This is easily remedied however with some moderation/banning. I think it's good to give back to the community that helps support your blog with do follow comments.

Or at least rewarding the ones that deserve this..OR, again or, giving a dofollow backlink only after the one that comments posts more than 5 let's say.

It will not affect at all and will help in improving the traffic. Just update the blog in some sites where they are providing the list of dofollow blogs and that is enough.
There will be no problem other than, high volume if spammers

banners
Back