The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why only Google for SEO?

jesicawillss

affiliate
Many search engines are available in on the web but most of the webmasters are using Google. I want to know that why webmasters are emphasizing on Google for doing SEO and why not other search engines? And, how they do SEO effectively only in Google and get the result?

Many search engines are available in on the web but most of the webmasters are using Google. I want to know that why webmasters are emphasizing on Google for doing SEO and why not other search engines? And, how they do SEO effectively only in Google and get the result?

The answer lies in the question "Which search engine is the best?" and answer is Google. This is the search engine which covers almost 75% search industry so its necessary for a webmaster to do SEO for Google.
-----------------------------------------------
Social Media Message Machine
| Outsourcing SEO

Although , most of us are thinking about Google , that does not mean google is the only search engine for which everyone should think about!! Bing is the search engine which is gaining lots of attention and popularity hence the preference of the search engines may change from time to time!!

because google sends 85% of my traffic, bing does only 5% even if it's claimed to have 30% market share. I can't see that.

They emphasize on google because 80-90% of the general population uses google as the main search engine. IF this changes and there is a more even split in the future then the market will probably shift to doing SEO for all major competing search engines... but right now google dominates over all the others in terms of most used.

According to my point of view and research on it, I want to share my experience with Google, Google is the king in search engines and have traffic more than other search engines..

A lot of people use google which makes it popular. so to get more traffic, seo experts would recommend not only seo for google but other search engines too :)

Google is considered standard Search engine in this whole world, Google is a master or king of all search engines. Google is top search engine.

MI
Back