The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why does it take so long for alexa and other SE's to pick up BL's?

seanpar203

affiliate
I feel like i have been constantly putting in effort to expand and increase my websites backlinks by blogging, forums and social networks and i feel like either i am not doing something right, or the internet has so many websites and backlinks to keep track of its normal. Help? guidance?

I feel like i have been constantly putting in effort to expand and increase my websites backlinks by blogging, forums and social networks and i feel like either i am not doing something right, or the internet has so many websites and backlinks to keep track of its normal. Help? guidance?

You seem to be doing ok with the targeted backlinks in your sig file ;)

Alexa measures website popularity, and isn't really a "search engine" so to speak.

Also, backlinks aren't the only part of online marketing...and in the social networks ... well they're social for a reason. ;)

In terms of effort to get backlinks...what quality content are you providing to earn (notice I didn't say get) backlinks?

You see, the best backlinks are earned from people linking to your content because it's just so valuable they want to share it. ;)

MI
Back