The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

why 4 compengins are in ppc ?

simply want to ask, if i using PPC ad for single brand then should i put all keywords in single companig or divide for all compagin ?

simply want to ask, if i using PPC ad for single brand then should i put all keywords in single companig or divide for all compagin ?
You can put all the keywords in one single campaign but if the number of keywords are huge then & too complicated for you to manage then you can create multiple campaigns with different set of keywords. Which ever way, it is easy for you manage, you should do it that way.

It is always best to separate your Ad groups based on keywords. Make sure you understand the intent of the keyword as well as it will help you create the proper ad for the term.

For example, if the keyword is "buy a Ford Mustang 2017" that more than likely means the searcher has already done their research and is just looking for a place to buy the vehicle. In this case, it'd be better to just show them where to buy the car rather than explain in detail what the car is able to do.

However, if the keyword is "more info on Ford Mustang" the searcher would most likely require a lot more information about the car before making the sale, thus you'd want an ad + landing page that provides this helpful information.

MI
Back