Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who's putting things into practise?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I see alot of members in The Dojo, but not enough action - who's reading the guides and going to start a case study?

You have to learn how to act - even if it takes 100 fails before you win, it will be worth it!

I will be frank.

I am a bit lost. I am a newbie and I am not sure by what to start and where regarding cpa.

I am trying to figure out what to promote and how. I do not have alot of money left on adknowledge and admarketplace so I want to have better odds on my side. So right now I am looking and reading not sure by what I should start.

I will be frank.

I am a bit lost. I am a newbie and I am not sure by what to start and where regarding cpa.

I am trying to figure out what to promote and how. I do not have alot of money left on adknowledge and admarketplace so I want to have better odds on my side. So right now I am looking and reading not sure by what I should start.

Nevermind me being lost.

I found this awesome thread by Jay Wessman "Make Money Promoting Digital Products With SEO".

This is right up my alley. I will give it a try.

Can't thank you guys enough for getting me off my feet. My site is looking great and the dojo is responsible for 100% of my knowledge when it comes to wordpress.

Not only just the guides within the dojo but members within the dojo referring me to places I would otherwise never have found!

I am definitely 'putting things into practise'!

Peerfly here I come :cool:

Can't thank you guys enough for getting me off my feet. My site is looking great and the dojo is responsible for 100% of my knowledge when it comes to wordpress.

Not only just the guides within the dojo but members within the dojo referring me to places I would otherwise never have found!

I am definitely 'putting things into practise'!

Peerfly here I come :cool:

Good stuff bro, go for it and go hard!! Is a great industry and you definitely found a great place at CPAFix and The Dojo :)

And that's me just been accepted into my goal network, peerfly! Chuffed is an understatement, massive new surge of motivation this has been!

MI
Back