Weirdest things to sell online

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
Heyo Affiliate fix-ers!
I came across a geography about (Selling hair) and I was very shocked! I've never thought that the hair can be sold, So, I made some researches of unexpected things that one can sell online, and here's a list of some :

- Selling junk mails : Stop deleting your mails! Since you can sell your junk mail to market research companies. The most prominent company is SBKC (Small Business Knowledge Center). Sign up as a Panelist, get accepted, and then send them mailers and get paid for it.

- Photos : There are a bunch of places where you can send your photographs like : Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, Foap or Alamy, ... Taking pictures can not be just a hobby or an absurd activity.

- Your hair :
I know it sounds crazy, but it's true, people can sell their hair online, the most popular site is (Hairsellon.com) .. the average amount of selling hair is 150 USD, Note : Make sure hair is a minimum of 12 inches (30 cm).

- Breast milk : Note that Breast milk selling is LEGAL! There are legitimate milk banks that accept breast milk donations that will pay a minimum of $1 per ounce for your milk.

- Friendship : RentAFriend.com is a unique website that allows people to place free profiles to advertise their friendship, these people are willing to pay great money for you to accompany them, teach them new skills, or just be their friend.

- Your body for science : Yes! you can sell your body for scientific researches for a pretty good price. For example, you can lie in bed for 60 days straight as part of NASA researches, and get paid for it. You can also sell your poop, your urine or your plasma, interesting, nah?

- Become a Sperms/Eggs donor : Sperm donors get about $35 to $125 per donation, while egg donors are usually paid between $5000 and $10,000 per cycle.
+ Females can also become a surrogate mother by carrying a baby.

- Samira

- Friendship : RentAFriend.com is a unique website that allows people to place free profiles to advertise their friendship, these people are willing to pay great money for you to accompany them, teach them new skills, or just be their friend.

- Your body for science : Yes! you can sell your body for scientific researches for a pretty good price. For example, you can lie in bed for 60 days straight as part of NASA researches, and get paid for it. You can also sell your poop, your urine or your plasma, interesting, nah?
Lonely or hard up? We have a great deal for you --just [CLICK HERE]

banners
Back