monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who's on Lead Impact?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by K, Apr 8, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Who's pushed or is pushing traffic with Lead Impact?

2. monetizer
  3. joshuayip

joshuayip Affiliate affiliate

I did LI some time ago.

4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I have pushed a lot of traffic with LeadImpact in the past, but haven't been doing much PPV lately. I do have a few posts lined up about PPV so I plan to setup a new campaign soon with them. Hotbar appears to still be down. What adware of theirs is still active?

5. K

^Hmm not sure but they still serve alot of impressions so something must still be pulling in the punters.

6. johnnygood

johnnygood Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

We are working with Leadimpact if someone needs help with them I'm here to answer.

Johnny

7. spitfire

spitfire Affiliate affiliate

I am currently on LI. I used for them for a while about 4-5 months back and traffic seemed to be better then.
    I am trying LI again and I can't seem to get traffic, even for high alexa ranking sites <100,000 which is weird. This is happening across sites in multiple niches.

8. johnnygood

Alexa is important with them but you need to double check demo cuz alexa might show up lots of traffic but demo is completly different for them. I believe they have changed toolbar lately they are promoting :)

Johnny

9. spitfire

how do I check the demographics of Lead Impact toolbar users? Are the toolbar sites still clickpotato and hotbar?

10. johnnygood

It's best to contact them they have up to date data.

Johnny

11. spitfire

I will contact Lead Impact.

But their traffic has definitely declined, I have targets across multiple verticals, from insurance to payday ,etc and the traffic is unbelievably low

12. K

Thats a shame to hear, whats declined about it? quality or quantity?

13. johnnygood

On high days we were hitting 2k ad spend on Leadimpact so their traffic volume is not that bad.

Johnny

14. zeeshannoshahi

zeeshannoshahi Affiliate affiliate

Hello Johnny ,

can you talk me on Skype Personally.
    Thanks

15. mathdoc

mathdoc Affiliate affiliate

can anyone tell me where the heck I can download LI adware? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

16. general lee

general lee Affiliate affiliate

I'd like to know this as well..

17. IMsights

IMsights Affiliate affiliate

I just started a campaign on LI, still waiting for approval :)

I can't seem to install their toolbar too. I've tried ClickPotato, GigglingGames, VooMuu and no joy.

18. ivanong

ivanong Affiliate affiliate

clickpotato.com or hotbar

19. general lee

general lee Affiliate affiliate

Thanks I got it working from clickpotato. I installed it on my windows vista VM. Pretty cool seeing everybody's angles and such.

I've noticed that most popups are not popping up at all, but popping under? I thought lead impact was 100% popup? I get very few that actually popup upon first visiting a site. It seems most take 10-15seconds to pop, then only 10% or so are actually popping up with 90% or so popping under. Maybe, its an issue with my VM and the install..dunno

20. IMsights

IMsights Affiliate affiliate

Lee, how did you manage to get the toolbar? Any chance you have tha installer saved?

I tried everything I could think of, used US IP address, but clickpotato movies eventually take me to other sites and no prompt to install toolbar.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI