The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Impact Pay Per View Low Traffic?

adamjohnson

affiliate
Hi there,

I am just starting PPV with Lead Impact (first time on any network). For my one campaign, I am targeting relevant keywords and related URL targets in the U.S. I have over 400 keywords with a couple dozen URLs from Google search results, many of which are bid rank 1 and have high U.S. domain rankings (~x,xxx). Over the last 4 days I only have been getting 20-30 impressions a day total, none of them on any of the keywords which are bid ranked 1 - all impressions are from a handful of URLs.

Does this sound like there is a problem? I was worried the budget would be draining too fast with high ranking bids and this volume of keywords based on reading forums, but does anyone know why I am getting almost no traffic? How much traffic can be expected from Lead Impact. The niche/area is credit scores.

I have been the top bidder for a URL for example for the last 4 days and have 1 total impression despite a U.S. ranking of ~2,500ish (similarweb). Can anyone offer any guidance? Does this sounds correct?

Thanks!

Tags: instrumental ringtones, ringtones download free

Last edited:
Okay @adamjohnson I can not really say that the problem is this and that because I have never gone through such like experience before. One thing however that I want you to always have it when doing this is the ability to test things before you have them rolling. It is an important step because it help tell where things are not working and be able to find the way out. I am so sure that there are some features o functionality that is not running as expected and hence having the results the are not appealing.

banners
Back