The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who does strictly SEO?

I were earning 100% from SEO, but when I discovered Affilite Marketing. It's only 20% or less now.

There are many who earn their livelihood with strictly SEO. What they do is - make a sniper site with an exact match domain name and implement SEO techniques to get a top ranking. Putting in Adsense for such a site earns them rich dividends. Take for example a keyword for which Google gives you $1(there are many such keywords) and you have an exact math domain with a no.1 ranking site. Suppose the traffic for the site is 1000 a day which is 30000 in a month. Say just a measly 1% click on the ads. You've earned $300 for doing nothing except put up a EMD site with some basic SEO techniques.

^this sounds very interesting maybe you could make a short guide to show people.

I've mainly been doing SEO although I have some other promotional methods. With SEO it can be a real goldmine for you if you land number 1 on a high traffic, easy to advertise to, keyword. To be honest I enjoy just making a site, adding some content and then putting a content locker on it and then get it ranking.

I have never paid for any traffic. 90% of my income comes from adsense.

This is the process: Find a good keyword, build site, monetize, rank, pay VA's to repeat.

However, IMO, I think this model will be less and less desirable as we move forward.

MI
Back