The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who Can Post Last

Im going biblical here to end it all! ... " So the last will be first, and the first will be last"... well, I am usually first... therefore... I will be the last ;P

(Note, with this reference I mean no disrespect to anyone :) Im using it out of context )

Im going biblical here to end it all! ... " So the last will be first, and the first will be last"... well, I am usually first... therefore... I will be the last ;P

(Note, with this reference I mean no disrespect to anyone :) Im using it out of context )

That's not fair, using official sources to secure your place in line! That is the last thing I would do!

That's not fair, using official sources to secure your place in line! That is the last thing I would do!
Strange, but I always thought of that quote!!!!!!!
Even if it is highest official, it's fair to use it; because I heard it just last week :D
... thats the last time THAT will happen!
Indeed... the very last :D

You guys fight dirty! Pretty soon there'll be fisticuffs!

If this escalates, somebody's gonna get hurt. That's the last thing anybody wants to see happen, so maybe you guys should just go along home now.

A flurry of typing from contestants in this serious competition...

and then....

K slips in, drops the ninja, slips out again. Hmm...

Last edited:
MI
Back