The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which SEO aspect did really helps for improve ranking?

SEO Off page is really helpful Increase Keyword Ranking of website. SEO off page Activity are Article submission, Blog submission, Classified submission, Yahoo answering, Directory submission, Local business listing, Forum Profile creation etc.

article submission and directory submission is not an effective way for SEO right now these days

credit: Webdecorum

We can't say which one SEO aspect did really helps to improve ranking because SEO doesn't depend on one method. SEO is all about on page & off page strategy is followed for a website.

As Google has changed guidelines for SEO & bring some latest update so I would say quality work matter in SEO & that helps for improve ranking.

All aspects very important! just do your SEO correctly..^^, You will see the best result after 1 year :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best way for me its by writing original and quality content that people love .If you do this people will be very satisfied about your site and they will stay a lot on your website and google will love this

good backlinks are the best way to increase the ranking. I use the guest posts abs directory submission websites. Also I offer online scholarship for the universities in order to get best edu backlinks

MI
Back