monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which programming language is widely used for secure software?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jessica cyrus, Jun 6, 2016.

1. jessica cyrus

jessica cyrus Affiliate affiliate

Many languages are used for software Development but which are used for secure Software Development.

2. monetizer
  3. jessicajohansson

jessicajohansson Affiliate affiliate

I think JAVA and its my favorite.

2 people like this.
  4. Alley James

Alley James Affiliate affiliate

PHP and .Net are the best programming language is widely used for secure software.

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

@jessica cyrus , Not sure what you are asking... you have put security and development in one question. Could you elaborate your question pls.

The community here is very vibrant but posting half heartened question may not get the attention by many. Just my thought...

6. jessica cyrus

jessica cyrus Affiliate affiliate

Than
    Thank you... I want to know that the which programming language is used for secure software development.. I was going for an Interview and interviewer asked me the same question ad I wasn't know the answer.

7. VirtualGlobalPhone

@jessica cyrus , programming language is used to develop a software which is termed software development. A secure software development is a method / process in which a programmer use lots of safety guidelines given and follow the same using a specific programming language.

Example lets say a company want to develop a Recruitment web application using PHP as the base programming language. Then for safety they may want the vendor to sign the contract which includes a safety guidelines that no one should copy, and the code should be encrypted. etc etc

2 people like this.
  8. Aminur Rahman

Aminur Rahman Affiliate affiliate

I think .Net and PHP is widely used as a programming language to develop a secure and effective software solutions.

9. VirtualGlobalPhone

@Aminur Rahman , could you elaborate here to the rest .... how you can develop secure software development using .net or php .

jessica cyrus likes this.
  10. Lokesh21

Lokesh21 Affiliate affiliate

I think PHP is more usable in terms of security ,,,,,,,,,

2 people like this.
  11. harryvent

harryvent Affiliate affiliate

I think based on clients needs or product. An organization choose the suitable languages for software development.

2 people like this.
  12. Lance Free

Lance Free Affiliate affiliate

I took a look at the index and it makes some rough sense; these are the most used programming languages. In order of the most to the least, here are the top 10:

1. Java
    2. C
    3. C++
    4. C#
    5. PHP
    6. Objective-C
    7. Visual Basic
    8. Python
    9. Perl
    10. Javascript
    But I think that PHP is most secure than other programming languages for server side.

13. Best 4 Fashion

Best 4 Fashion Affiliate affiliate

Most programming languages support functional programming to some extent nowadays, but few people would call Java a functional language even though Java 8 supports lambda expressions.

Despite their capabilities, Java, C#, C++, Python and even JavaScript are mainly used for OOP.

That leaves us with R, which is a purely functional language and ranks 16th on the TIOBE Index.

14. khorchef98

khorchef98 Affiliate affiliate

I took a look at the index and it makes some rough sense; these are the most used programming languages. In order of the most to the least, here are the top 10:

1. Java
    2. C
    3. C++
    4. C#
    5. PHP
    6. Objective-C
    7. Visual Basic
    8. Python
    9. Perl
    10. Javascript
    But I think that PHP is most secure than other programming languages for server side.

15. Olivia brown

Olivia brown Affiliate affiliate

Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, PHP and .Net are the best programming language is widely used for secure software.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI