The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which one is the best surfer on internet

Firefox, no doubt about that.
Of you are a serious Web Designer, the add-ons available for Firefox make it an invaluable Tool Kit as well as a Standards Compliant Browser.

Opera, firefox has far too many issues still, even in V3, V2 was a dog with its many memory issues - and for some it seems V3 still hasn't fixed some of them.

I agree with Karl, Opera is very quick and pretty stable - that was until I came to this forum which just crashes Opera!! So I have to use clunky old FireFox 3 now while I work out the problem.

Cheers,
Sean

best one

The best one is Firefox. With it's addons, you can do much more than surfing. But I still used firefox 2...I am waiting for firefox 3 to be compatible with the addons..

I like firefox, It has a lot of features and it's highly customizable browser.Firefox rocks and great usability.Defenitly it is very safest.

It is no doubt that firefox is the best surfer on the internet. It is very user friendly. This web browser is faster, more secure, and fully customizable to online life. Firefox includes tabbed browsing, a spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, and a search system that uses Google. Firefox runs on various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and many other Unix-like operating systems.

---------------
Jaibin

I think its better to use FF......before I use IE then I've found that FF can load easily than IE....

then Opera.... I'd still don't try it :p

I'm a hardcore Firefox user. ;) In fact, I think most webmasters are! Heheh...I do use IE sometimes, but I think I've only tried Opera once. It's pretty good.

when it comes to add ons and speed i would go for firefox, when it terms of video streaming's and security i would go for apple safari....

firefox, no doubt, because of the extentions which i can not live without.

but google chrome is the faster one, i use it for gmail, greader and other big web applications.

i heared chrome will supports extensions later, i may switch to it then, :) .

MI
Back