The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Is Better For Facebook Ads PPE Or WC

Dead Pool

affiliate
I am running T-spring advertising on Facebook on PPE(people per engagement) based but couldn't able to reach my goal. Then start promoting on WC(Website clicks) which is worse then PPE and cost high. What do you think which should I remain? PPE or WC?

I am running T-spring advertising on Facebook on PPE(people per engagement) based but couldn't able to reach my goal. Then start promoting on WC(Website clicks) which is worse then PPE and cost high. What do you think which should I remain? PPE or WC?
You should optimize your ads as well as wisely. In that case you can hack your competitors ads or know your niche behavior. Then target the right people with the right situation. I think the best option for Facebook ads is PPE. Best of luck.

The better part I found in Facebook is Facebook CPA. Simply well targeting bring you lots of quality traffic.

I used to do both all the time and cut the one which performed worse.
Sometimes PPE is the answers, and sometimes clicks are better for sales.

This is something you should split test every time you launch a new campaign.

Thank you guys for valuable suggestion. So I have to do A/B testing for all the ads. Which do you think works better boost post or news feed ads?

Thank you guys for valuable suggestion. So I have to do A/B testing for all the ads. Which do you think works better boost post or news feed ads?
News feed ads are quite expensive where boost post are low in cost. If you can make it quite viral. The more reach the audience the cost will be low. After a period of time of time, you don't need to run any ads. So go for boost post.

News feed ads are quite expensive where boost post are low in cost. If you can make it quite viral. The more reach the audience the cost will be low. After a period of time of time, you don't need to run any ads. So go for boost post.
I like your idea. Yes, it would establish a brand on Facebook. I am defiantly going for this.

MI
Back