The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is Better Facebook OR Twitter in SEO?

wildnettechnologies

affiliate
Hi All,

everybody is doing Social Networking all over the world and some are using as it's expert
But what is advantages of Social Networking, which is better in both Facebook and Twitter...

Both have their own significance in SEO actually but personally I like to Facebook most as it is the best or huge social network platform.

I think it depends on the way or strategy you are applying to use them. If you are using a finest strategy in a proper way you can took the advantage of both.

I like Twitter because Facebook allow thousand of restriction like only 20 request send in one day this restriction is very bad impact on seo project.
Expert say thousand of the people take view about Facebook mostly profile FAQ so i like Twitter.

Emre Ilkme
Emre Ilkme

as for facebook . Google & bing has started indexing Facebook Status updates so Fb is more powerful as compared to Twitter

According to me both have the significance role in the SEO but the most i consider is the Facebook because allow thousand of restriction like only 20 request send in one day

Both of them are beneficial in increasing our traffic but I am more into using Facebook rather than Facebook. Because I can see the result from Facebook easily rather than in Twitter.

As per the SEO is consider both the Facebook and Twitter are better but according to me facebook has been better because it hsa huge and big social network platform.

im going to have a guess and say at the moment facebook, being that it has alot more users, but give twitter time to do some catching up, and then it would be hard to pick between them... thats what i think

Facebook started in 2004,
Twitter started in 2006,

so facebook has 2 years on twitter, but given time, we will see what happens...

Social network is a new buzz in internet marketing today. Its very effective in driving traffic towards a website. Facebook and Twitter both are good for driving traffic towards a website. But they are very different from each other so a comparison can't be done. Facebook has its advantages and limitation and twitter has too. You need to focus on both at a time to have maximum benefits of social networking in SMO.

MI
Back