The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which CTA button works best for you?

Circulation.Tube

affiliate
Hi everyone!

Just a random question... Which CTA button does work best for you?
Ofcourse not 1 CTA works best for every niche... i know, but for example Amazon uses a gold colour... Which colour/image/text works best for you?

My:
Niche: Adult
Colour: Green
Text: Go On

I think it depends on the purpose as studies have shown that colors can also affect the way we interact with a website. I think if you want to induce urgency, then you'd go for red. And if you want to highlight something of importance, the use yellow... At least these are some of the things I've learned after reading some articles about other aspects of web design...:)

Hi everyone!

Just a random question... Which CTA button does work best for you?
Ofcourse not 1 CTA works best for every niche... i know, but for example Amazon uses a gold colour... Which colour/image/text works best for you?

My:
Niche: Adult
Colour: Green
Text: Go On
This is something you should split test. Usually buttons that have a contrasting color to the rest of the page work best. So if your lp is blue, don't use a blue button. But orange or red.

You can also play around with different animation effects. If you don't know how to code this, try Affkit. It has really easy animation tool that you can add to any CSS element on your page.

banners
Back