The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to start ?

robertkk

hey guys still learning affiliate marketing

made 2 sales on clickbank using quora.com free traffic

what is next I can do ?

where to invest money ? I'd like to earn at least 50$ a day with affiliate marketing, is it possible ? thanks

thanks but main problem for me that I don't have a budget for paid traffic now :( and free traffic require loong time

EVERYONE says they "don't have budget for paid traffic right now" but in reality, this is the best source of traffic for most businesses. Not only are you getting instant visitors, but you're targeting an audience. If you have the correct tools in place, you'll be breaking even in no time.

Hey there!

You need to decide what to spend - budget, or time, or even both! Remember, there is no easy way to get what you want, but if you work for it, study and try, you will do it!

We've created a thread with lots of useful information about affiliate marketing. It has over 20 articles posted on Affiliate Fix, check it right here!

And the first suggestion to read is this: Affiliate Marketing Guide (2016) - The "All You Need to Know"

Good luck!

what is next I can do ?

where to invest money ? I'd like to earn at least 50$ a day with affiliate marketing, is it possible ? thanks
congratulations, but you should get some money to run paid traffic, the benefits will be more high, but for this, you could really read the threads that pros around here are recommending to you!! good luck!

Wel start working as hard as you can and learn paid traffic in meantime .When you will have the budget move on

what is next I can do ?

this are good results for the beginning, but paid traffic have more payout, but you need to invest on your knowledge first, and know better about what you are intending to do, moreover, there are many tools out there that will be very helpful for you to start with!! good luck!

this are good results for the beginning, but paid traffic have more payout, but you need to invest on your knowledge first, and know better about what you are intending to do, moreover, there are many tools out there that will be very helpful for you to start with!! good luck!
thanks

and yeah how much should I spend in advertising every day?

what is next I can do ?

It is possible and it's not that hard either. You need the following:
1. Find sources of quality traffic. If you buy traffic, you'll need to test the traffic out one way or another. You can also create your own websites with quality content and then use the traffic.
2. Find offers for your traffic. If 90% of your traffic is from the US and uses IOS, you'll need offers with these characteristics. Otherwise, your traffic will convert less and you will significantly reduce your ROI.
3. Monitor the performance of your traffic with those particular offers/networks.

This would be the ABC. There's a bit more to it, but practice makes perfect, so you should be good to go. Just don't expect 50 USD / day from the first week, it's a very competitive industry :)

what is next I can do ?

Hey
Your progress sounds good! I'm a few steps behind you. Any pointers you have would be verrrrrry much appreciated.

Peace

banners
Back