The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to Find Affiliates

jay1no

affiliate
Hello, I currently opened an affiliate program but I need the ways to find the affiliates. I am not using 3rd party network where they find the affiliates at the moment. Thanks.

Hi Jay1no,

If you're looking to find affiliates quickly then some paid advertising might be useful. It doesn't have to be a big budget and something like Bing PPC is really easy to use.
You will have to create a landing page or lead capture page for your ad where they can sign up for more information.

In the longer term it must be better to build yourself a website around you affiliate program and crete lots of content around this. They off course would have the option to sign up for more information on your site.
This option is longer option and you would need to learn some basic SEO tactics but if you're creating regular content about your opportunity then this gives you the chance to syndicate this content to bookmarking sites, social media, and business websites.

I hope this was helpful and good luck with your recruitment.

Jonathan Petrou

The life you want

[video=youtube;Kl1nGMfmtqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl1nGMfmtqc[/video]

Getting a lot of affiliates is never the answer. Sales are what you are looking for… correct?

Finding the right affiliates is what you want and most affiliate networks are simply directories that take a cut of the affiliates profits and/or yours.

Why not try direct outreach?

Make a list of sites that push what you have to offer or are in a shoulder niche (very similar) and shoot them an email. Offer them a sample to test and write a review about and let them signup for your program.

Why would you waste time marketing to the masses when less than 3% of affiliates ever make a nickle as affiliates?

Market directly to the 3%, the ones who have influence in your market and build relationships.

How to find them

Simply go to Google, do some keyword searches that your visitors would likely search for to find your product. Use keywords like “best” product or niche, and “product type” and review.

This will find affiliate sites/blogs that are likely already marketing products similar to yours.

Find their contact information. An email, contact form, social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook and send them a quick email or contact them via forms or social media.

Your first email could be something similar to the one below.

__________________________________________________ _________

Subject Line: Quick question about your website (insert websites URL) and product name

Hi NAME,

I noticed that you market XYZ types of products, I have a new launch and would love to send you XYZ product and let you review it. I believe it would be very profitable for you via our affiliate program.

You can see our commission plan here and sign up as an affiliate if you think our product is of good enough quality to offer to your visitors and followers.

I’ve already taken the liberty of setting up an account in our store for you with credit so you can place your order and check out our now product. No cost to you. We even cover shipping.

Thanks,

Name and signature with direct contact information.

__________________________________________________ __________

This will find affiliate marketers with established followings and/or targeted traffic. It will get your products publicity and give you a fast start to generating revenues while targeting the affiliates that will make you money.

Other marketers in that space will then see what they are pushing and join your program.

This method is likely the best way to jump start an affiliate program for merchants.

banners
Back