The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to buy domain and hosting

Check out Above.com's Registrar. They have everyday low-pricing on a wide variety of domain extensions if you're planning to register the name, but also have a domain name marketplace if you want to buy one that has already been registered.

1 GB for the server and 3 GB for cpanel and word press ...
If it's a Windows ISS server 8 GB :D
I get 4TB data-transfer at Lease Web for 5/euro mo + 1GB RAM no cpanel that will do 500 visits/hr easy (normal HTML/PHP + light MySQL)

Namesilo for cheapest price, Name cheap for good service, and Host you can take a look at Hawkhost, SiteGuad, or you can try VPS with control panel Cloudways, or if you can control VPS fully, try Vultr or Digital Ocean

Namesilo for cheapest price, Name cheap for good service, and Host you can take a look at Hawkhost, SiteGuad, or you can try VPS with control panel Cloudways, or if you can control VPS fully, try Vultr or Digital Ocean
Agree with this, you can buy directly at Vultr or DO if you can control unmanaged VPS

Have you checked out HostSoch yet? Just take a look at the Google reviews our customers have showered upon us. We provide top notch service at reasonable and affordable price. You also get Free Domain name, Free SSL , Free Domain privacy; all these Free for lifetime with our web hosting plans. To know more visit our website.

Totally agree with Daianapotter. GoDaddy is pure garbage.

I buy my domains from enom, & I host them on VPS servers that I setup & host on DigitalOcean & AWS.
Why is it the carbage?
But on godaddy are the cheapest prices...
It depends what you look

I think namecheap has the worst navigation I have seen lately on a B2B website. TARDO Russki?

I use then sparingly for certain extensions. I use name.com too for the same reasons.

www.namesilo.com is efficient -- I point my domains to their server IP using the registrars nameservers (they are fast servers) Maybe, they only allow this for low volume DNS domains tho? Anyway, this will set new domains up fast -- they propagate in 10+- min to 8.8.8.8, 1.1.1.1, 4.2.2.2. Then you can add your own domain servers later. Faster development.
I use Linode unmanaged VPS hosting. I use Digital Ocean and Leaseweb in Amsterdam too. Leaseweb has 4TB Bandwidth /mo on a 5€/mo VPS (1G RAM) no control panel no DNS servers unmanaged.

I hear OVH is cheap too --unmanged also.

Unmanaged is 25% of the price as full-service hosts charge with a scripted control panel like cPanel along with phone and email support. But then you are on your own -- if you know what you are doing -- you can set up very secure webservers ;)

Depends on where you are at on the webhost learning curve ...

Hostwinds remains a user-friendly option for registration and hosting, even if you're transferring from another service.

I think namecheap has the worst navigation I have seen lately on a B2B website. TARDO Russki?

I use then sparingly for certain extensions. I use name.com too for the same reasons.

www.namesilo.com is efficient -- I point my domains to their server IP using the registrars nameservers (they are fast servers) Maybe, they only allow this for low volume DNS domains tho? Anyway, this will set new domains up fast -- they propagate in 10+- min to 8.8.8.8, 1.1.1.1, 4.2.2.2. Then you can add your own domain servers later. Faster development.
I use Linode unmanaged VPS hosting. I use Digital Ocean and Leaseweb in Amsterdam too. Leaseweb has 4TB Bandwidth /mo on a 5€/mo VPS (1G RAM) no control panel no DNS servers unmanaged.

I hear OVH is cheap too --unmanged also.

Unmanaged is 25% of the price as full-service hosts charge with a scripted control panel like cPanel along with phone and email support. But then you are on your own -- if you know what you are doing -- you can set up very secure webservers ;)

Depends on where you are at on the webhost learning curve ...

Great advice, your very last sentences. One of my biggest gripes on other forums for web hosting where people ask for hosting suggestions and the person asking is a novice, people tell them to get a DO droplet... just complete garbage as a suggestion if you don't know what you are doing, many issues with security and performance too.

Thank you for pointing out if 'depends on where you are at in webhost leanding curve', this is best advice anyone can give.

We are a listed resource on this site for our hosting affiliate program, we love affiliates as clients! We have some of the world's most professional affiliates using our services to market their affiliate products and services because of our reliability, speed and support.

If you look at our Resource Listing for TUNEDCLOUD you will find a 50% off for life coupon for affiliates who purchase our hosting from this site, includes all future renewals and you can use coupon on any payment option for our shared or reseller hosting packages.

Please, ask any questions about our services for cloud hosting or domain registration.

~TUNEDCLOUD

I can suggest you consider this option. All the major companies providing hosting services as well as domain name registrars will be represented here Top 10 best domain names registrars 2019 by reviews . You can see their rating, read comments or leave your own. You can also compare hosting services on the main parameters, including the price. Read the reviews and select the desired hosting using the filter selection parameters Hosting advisor for noobs .

There are issues with this review site for comparing web hosts, we are actually listed on this site and I can tell you that their 'testing' of services for 'Load' or how many requests you can load per second is not correct. They test from their location in Russia to a hosting account they setup with you on your hosting, notice their top producers are all showing as RU domains:

Ratings for host providers based on a sustained load
(BTW, when we do proper tests on our services we jam out over 6K requests per second for load on our shared hosting service.)

I tried to work with their technical staff at Hostings.info to resolve the testing issues and even showed them how they could test this properly to get real measurable results to show, they just don't get it.

This is just one of the issues with this review site.

I like review sites, they can be very helpful, this one just skews results in favor of Russian based hosts for their tests due to how they conduct them, I don't think out of malice, just due to lack of experience running servers and actually knowing how to test properly for performance ranking.

There are lots of options. What's your geo? What's the purpose of buying the domain? There are cheaper and more expensive options and it depends on your needs.

banners
Back