The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to buy domain and hosting

I am thinking about to setup new coupons site using word press & i am planing to purchase domain and hosting from blue host could any one suggest if this is the right choice if not then to whom I should buy? And I want to start with low budget and just having beginners skills.

Hi,
Normally I use GoDaddy or HostGator to domains, hosting and SSL.

I previously USD fast comet and they are fast
$19+ to set up in additional to the sign up
I really like them
Host advice dot com gave me a code for a host, but I'm using email now
I plan on getting a hosting account soon
Namebright is cheap on domains
Namechesp and who's.com has cheap domains too
Namebright is my Favorite

I am thinking about to setup new coupons site using word press & i am planing to purchase domain and hosting from blue host could any one suggest if this is the right choice if not then to whom I should buy? And I want to start with low budget and just having beginners skills.

There are lots of registrar which provides cheap domain names and hosting too, but it depend's on you, which domain you are looking for.If you already know of Buying and Selling Domains then it can be easier for you to purchase a domain. Otherwise, surfing on checking random registrars never helps at all.

You can buy domain from godaddy and hosting from hostgator. I have personally purchased them and my experience was really good with their services.

blue host, namecheap, godaddy all the top ones apply memory limits normaly they give 512 RAM and you gona use wordpress and obviously you are going to load some themes so you may be required more RAM so i would suggest you buy optimized wordpress hosting.

blue host, namecheap, godaddy all the top ones apply memory limits normaly they give 512 RAM

This is unlikely with any VPS plans out there. For example, BlueHost VPS provides a minimum of 2GB of RAM.

No one in this business should be using anything less than a VPS, not ever.

BlueHostVPSPlanPricing.png

This is unlikely with any VPS plans out there. For example, BlueHost VPS provides a minimum of 2GB of RAM.

No one in this business should be using anything less than a VPS, not ever.

BlueHostVPSPlanPricing.png
that what i was trying to explain that don't go for normal shared hosting thats not gona work only waste of money. Minimum VPS is the best choice. Agree with you.

banners
Back