The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Connor Burfeind

affiliate
Hi, I'm new to affiliate marketing and entering the game as an affiliate to be specific. I have the creative to post and am wondering what your opinion is for the best place to post my offer? I've heard Facebook can be effective, and have also looked into 3rd party affiliate networkers. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to affiliate marketing and entering the game as an affiliate to be specific. I have the creative to post and am wondering what your opinion is for the best place to post my offer? I've heard Facebook can be effective, and have also looked into 3rd party affiliate networkers. Thanks!

First of all, get a proper introduction posted in the Introductions forum. Let us know more about you, what your goals are, and what our level of experience is.

Next, as for your question, there is no way for anyone to answer your question with such limited information from you. Do you have a VPS, a tracker, what's your vertical? Have you set up a schedule and a budget? Have you created landing pages, built creatives, established your ad copy?

MI
Back