The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do I start as a Brand?

WebbyAgility

affiliate
This may seem like a silly question but this community is so massive it is a little daunting at first. As a brand where is the best place to start? I see I have "affiliate" as a tag but I can't even figure out how to get that changed! Any guidance would be massively appreciated!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

OK I see ...
I look at Google search and DuckDuckGo and you have a "Brand" presence and also are an Amazon seller.
So your brand has an awareness in the fitness market

You need to get set-up with a network like
Share-a-Sale/AWIN
CJ (commission Junction)
TUNE Partner Marketing
Affise
to have a sales commission tracking that would be a known entity to an affiliate base.

The alternative would be to establish your own program and try building an affiliate base.

Appears to me that you are selling one product with

-- well what images? There is a problem with your website (I tried both Firefox and Chrome)
View attachment 18478
Something's wrong

If you are just selling a few items maybe a smaller affiliate network --more specialized in your geo areas where you will ship to. Looks like you are in the $50-150 range per item (package)

I see you have gone the 'ambassador' -- influencer route in social media
That's more brand marketing were affiliate sales in more 'direct marketing'

If someone is going to spend money buying media/ads to sell your product you will need a solid affiliate platform, creatives, images and text for affiliates to use as well as a substantial commission plan.

Sorry about the initial cynicism but many think that their domain name is a 'brand' --I wanted to sort that part out first. :eek:

Thank you I appreciate the insight. Webby is my brand name. I am not sure what is up with that link you sent, the rest of the site seems to be working ok. I am set up with AffiliateWP as it seemed like a solid route to go. I have looked into those affiliate networks but I do not have the budget for them at the moment. That is why I set out to figure out how to recruit on my own. Perhaps I mistook the purpose of this forum.

That is why I set out to figure out how to recruit on my own. Perhaps I mistook the purpose of this forum.

The purpose of the forum is to help everyone in this industry. We do know how to recruit affiliates and we deo know very well what affiliates expect from an affiliate program. This is why we are asking questions and pointing things out, so we can give you solid direction. Recruiting affiliates is not as simple as just hanging out a billboard or inviting them. Affiliate recruitment is an endeavor that requires specific planning and targeting with an established set of policies and tools.

OK I see ...
I look at Google search and DuckDuckGo and you have a "Brand" presence and also are an Amazon seller.
So your brand has an awareness in the fitness market
You are looking to recruit affiliates from here and learn how to run the affiliate side of your business as well?

You need to get set-up with a network like
Share-a-Sale/AWIN
CJ (commission Junction)
TUNE Partner Marketing
Affise
to have a sales commission tracking that would be a known entity to an affiliate base.

The alternative would be to establish your own program and try building an affiliate base.

Appears to me that you are selling one product with

-- well what images? There is a problem with your website (I tried both Firefox and Chrome)
https://webbyagility.com/wp-content...he-Shot-Studios-Photo-by-Mark-Whitehead-37.jpweebly.jpg
Something's wrong

If you are just selling a few items maybe a smaller affiliate network --more specialized in your geo areas where you will ship to. Looks like you are in the $50-150 range per item (package)

I see you have gone the 'ambassador' -- influencer route in social media
That's more brand marketing were affiliate sales in more 'direct marketing'

If someone is going to spend money buying media/ads to sell your product you will need a solid affiliate platform, creatives, images and text for affiliates to use as well as a substantial commission plan.

Sorry about the initial cynicism but many think that their domain name is a 'brand' --I wanted to sort that part out first. :eek:

Yup we are up and running. I am just looking to expand my network and find quality ambassadors and affiliates!

So, first, if you have a valid signup and affiliate management interface, then you should be adding your affiliate program in places like our forum, in our Resources area. Instructions attached.

Secondly, when adding your platform to platforms like ours where affiliates hang out, be sure to engage the affiliates, communicate with them, and show them success stories of other affiliates that are earning from your program.

Recruiting affiliates is a challenge and the more effective recruiters are spending time engaging them wherever they may be. They want to earn, you want them to earn with you.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 10
So, first, if you have a valid signup and affiliate management interface, then you should be adding your affiliate program in places like our forum, in our Resources area. Instructions attached.

Secondly, when adding your platform to platforms like ours where affiliates hang out, be sure to engage the affiliates, communicate with them, and show them success stories of other affiliates that are earning from your program.

Recruiting affiliates is a challenge and the more effective recruiters are spending time engaging them wherever they may be. They want to earn, you want them to earn with you.

Perfect thank you! I have the program all in order and ready to rock. I will explore here a bit more and figure this place out!

banners
Back