monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where can i find Affiliate Marketers for my JvZoo Product

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by twotnwo, Sep 20, 2014.

1. twotnwo

twotnwo Affiliate affiliate

2. monetizer
  3. tedheywood

tedheywood Affiliate affiliate

Advertise the products and the benfits on forums like this, blackhatworld.com you can try. Try joining other affiliate websites like clickbank, Crakrevenue (if it is something with adult content).

Try websites like Elance or freelancer and hire an assistant that can do some of the marketing tasks for you

4. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

Also try having a competition for affiliates to see who can get the most sales in a certain time frame - advertise the competition and see how many extra people you get signed up :)

5. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Try WarriorForum if its related to IM/MMO niche
    A WSO will be a good start to get more affiliates and sales coming in.

6. joshuaharwood

joshuaharwood Affiliate affiliate

Apparently, LinkedIn is a great place to look for Affiliates to help you promote your products & services. =) (Like, a killer way actually)

7. mxyzptlkfishstiks

mxyzptlkfishstiks Affiliate affiliate

You're not going to get any sales from affiliates with that deathly slow website. 20+ seconds to render above the fold on first visit? Fugedaboutit.

One? Start segmenting the minimal css/js required to render as fast as possible and let the rest load in the background.
    Two? Your homepage is confusing? What are you, the webmaster, trying to tell me, the web visitor?
    Three? Transmitting 4MB of data on first visit is ridiculous. It only would take one quarter of a million visitors to burn through 1 terabyte of bandwidth.

(Latest Performance Report for: http://www.illulife.com/ | GTmetrix GTMetrix just gave up trying to load and stopped at the three second mark.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  8. Derrickmiller

Derrickmiller Affiliate affiliate

There are many free and paid ads agents. Advertize your product with all the benefits and features of your product. You also can advertize your product at Facebook or Google plus or caglist.

9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Looks like the product is off the market now...

10. hypefree

hypefree Affiliate affiliate

How about contacting them directly give them a review copy. I would look at it if someone sent to me!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI