The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can i find advertising agency?

weilies

affiliate
Hi, i am planning to start a new affiliate network.

And i am sure for a strarter, it's hard to approach advertisers directly. That's why i am looking for advertiser agencies first.

FYI, advertiser agencies are those who holding several advertisers account, and they earn a portion of commission if any sales or lead generated

Any idea where can i get this kinda traffic? I need to approach those agencies

Thanks

Search Engine Marketing Services

Hi, i am planning to start a new affiliate network.

And i am sure for a strarter, it's hard to approach advertisers directly. That's why i am looking for advertiser agencies first.

FYI, advertiser agencies are those who holding several advertisers account, and they earn a portion of commission if any sales or lead generated

Any idea where can i get this kinda traffic? I need to approach those agencies

Thanks

Hi... im Shinzo...
Business is somewhat a form of competition and you must really have to advertise it. Well, with your problem, you must know about Search Engine Marketing Services with which could help you in such business marketing over the Internet.

hi... I am Shinzo... It seemed like you greatly need an advertiser and I guess you don't have much idea about advertising. Well, business really needs a lot of consideration. Before you decide, I believe you need a business development consultant. But if in case you already know what you really want for your business, when comes to traffic, SEO Marketing could help.

banners
Back