The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

when the PR update

haven't seen one in a while so could be do. Labor day weekend is coming up on the 7th, here in the US. I always had a theory that G like to do updates on those 3 day weekends. It has happened often. I'm just waiting for the next algo change. My main site has its ups and downs with Google, and right now is on the down.

When will the PR update, I hope my Pr will be high that it is.

You can check the pagerank of your site on webmaster tools. you can not see exactly the rank for each page but more or less you can find out the overal change and the page with the highest pagerank (for each month).

Google calculates the pagerank every now and then, but it publishes the new values every 2-3 months. There is a webmaster video about that Matt Cutts clear this out.

Hi,

Well, PR updates totally depends on Google as, you cannot predict when it will update, as it it was last updated in the month of June, and it results in increase of my page rank.

Thanks!!

Generally, PR updates are seen in 2 to 3 months, however, this update takes 3 to 4 weeks as there are millions and billions of websites in Google's algorithm and Google has to update the PR of all the websites in it's algorithm.

Well I am looking for PR update as some one hacked my site and I lost all of my PR and it went down from PR3 to PR0 . I am hoping to get some PR as I have fixed the issues

Hi parul,

Well it may happen as if you are finding some changes in your site or somebody injected some virus to your site then there is a possibility of dropdown.

Otherwise, I suggest you to check once check your site thoroughlly, may be their is some kind of more modifications or changes your site may require.

Or, it may happen that your site may get some kind of penalty.

Dont get worry, it will recover soon just keep on working for your site.

Thanks!!

It all depends. While I think the fresh contents might help in update in some extents. Generally speaking, between 2-3 months. :)

There has been some talk on other forums by members who are claiming pr updates on thier sites today but here in Australia I have seen no updates yet!

PR Updates

Hi,

As in normal PR updates done in every 3 month and last updates finished in July. So we hope that it’s started again in October end or November First week.

We also waiting for PR updates because I think that in this update I get PR for my internal pages. Last updates we get PR3 for my home page and also PR1 for some internal pages.

So I predict for positive this time also and hope Google do updates very soon.

Thanks,

I suspect google are trying to ween SEOérs off pagerank as they have removed it from webmaster tools and also seem reluctant to update the pr toolbar!

banners
Back