The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

When is the best time to monetize my instagram acconts?

Kraddy

affiliate
Hello people.

I was wondering when and where is good to make money with my instagram accounts.

I have two instagram accounts:

The first one have around 11k followers but the avarage of likes is a bit low (around 200-300 per photo) and the niche is about watches. Grows up slowly with only 10-15 new followers daily.

The second one have around 4k followers but the avarage of likes its much better , the avarage of likes per photo is 700 likes. And its growing much better. Around 30-50new followers daily. The niche is about pets.

When is the ideal time to make money with my instagram accounts , i don't know if any of those have any value right now(not interested to sell) but where those will be ready to earn even 10$ per day(example).

You can start right now. You have plenty of followers as well as engageable audiences. Just sign up any CPA networks which is related to your accounts/niche and start promoting. Remember do now promote overloaded only post 2 to 3 promotion/advertising per week other wise there is a chance to lose your audiences. Best of luck.

You could also sell Amazon products. They have watches and pet stuff, very relevant to your niches.

Definitely go ahead and start. Amazon products will probably be your best friends. You should be able to find a few good CPA offers. Another idea you might try is contests and giveaways using content locking.

I do feel that you have reached a point where you can comfortably be able to monetize those accounts. What matters a lot when it comes to Instagram is whether they have active followers or not. So all you need to be able to do now is finding whether the followers are active or dormant. Measure using the number of likes.

MI
Back