The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your new PR ?

RiverWire

affiliate
a couple of data centers are live none of the PR checkers are working at the moment but i have updated my tool bar to display the new PR

Ive had a couple of sites go up and a couple down (which i dont really use anyway) mainly stayed the same though

Update your own toolbar to see for your self.................

209.85.139.104 toolbarqueries.google.com

ad the above to your c:windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts

and you will see al pr changes

DP has got PR7

I think the PR update have started too, but I am not see any changes from my end here and dp is still PR6 from here.

I think the PR update have started too, but I am not see any changes from my end here and dp is still PR6 from here.

It has started mate, if you tell me what sites you'd like to know the pr of and i will tell you :)

Riverwire,

my squidoo lenses have not had any PR update! how do you find out about the update?

Also, you mean to say this is the right time to buy some love? :D

Hey I also got an updated in my sites for the PR which is not of so value.

But still we have to enjoy on the small updates.

In the mean while all my sites got + PR with 3 and 4 in this update.

:D
Amit

Are you kidding?? PR8 is amazingly high! Your middle name isn`t Yahoo or Microsoft is it by any chance. :dance2:

ps, I like your Man United Lens.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but I keep getting calls from Yahoo! to work in their search marketing department in London. Damn annoying!!

Don,

I will not display the URLs in public because in the past I done this before and a competitior copied everything from text to images and put it on 1 HTML page, which in turn Google kicked me out of the index. It has taken me 2 years to get it back into a position where it is competitive again.

Google totally stripped everything, PR, links, you name it. It was treated like a new site and they was watching it like a hawk.

I can tell you the niches tho and they are as follows....

Arts & Crafts - This one is great because I have little old ladies who love writing on the blog and talking on the forum over a cup of Tea and a scone.

So that site pretty much runs itself.

Gadgets - Boys toys like radio controlled card etc etc

And the other 4 in clothing and accessories.

1 selling sunglasses (this is an affiliate from Oakley)
2 selling designer shoes
3 selling designer clothing and
4 lingerie

KP

KP,

Well done! PR 8 is excellent!

:drool:

No but I keep getting calls from Yahoo! to work in their search marketing department in London. Damn annoying!!

Don,

I will not display the URLs in public because in the past I done this before and a competitior copied everything from text to images and put it on 1 HTML page, which in turn Google kicked me out of the index. It has taken me 2 years to get it back into a position where it is competitive again.

Google totally stripped everything, PR, links, you name it. It was treated like a new site and they was watching it like a hawk.

I can tell you the niches tho and they are as follows....

Arts & Crafts - This one is great because I have little old ladies who love writing on the blog and talking on the forum over a cup of Tea and a scone.

So that site pretty much runs itself.

Gadgets - Boys toys like radio controlled card etc etc

And the other 4 in clothing and accessories.

1 selling sunglasses (this is an affiliate from Oakley)
2 selling designer shoes
3 selling designer clothing and
4 lingerie

KP

banners
Back