monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's your highest PR?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by K, Nov 12, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

What is your highest PR site?

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. vukasini

vukasini King of the Wisdomland affiliate

I had a site that had PR 7 few years ago. It was a blog actually. I sold it adventually for $5000. Now, PR is on a vacation if I'm well informed. But I never got to stressed about PR. It is only a number. It can be a strong indicator of showing wether a website is in good shape but forget about that. I own an Internet Marketing blog where I share great tips and strategies and PR is 0. Maybe because I started in on 30th August, but however there are other strong indicators that show the freshness and quality of a site.

What is your highest?

1 person likes this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

PR1 on my blog. I haven't added anything in months, not sure how I managed it. Probably because it's on Blogger.

5. lordvader

lordvader Affiliate affiliate

Something weird happened to me about 2 years ago, it happened overnight, and I had 6 PR, all my content was only ipsum content, it was a beautiful Joomla template I bought at Joomlart, the site had about 3 months online, I was doing that as a hobby, and then, it just happened, 6 PR, I asked Dan Thies by twitter and he just told me, "Stop worrying at PR and start worrying about the more important things", I checked with Free Onlike Fake PR checkers and google but it was real,

Now I think the Stupid I was, I could have done some good backlink to lots of 5 PR and keep it, about 2 months later I lose it and got 2 PR, then it happened again, I did nothing and lose it again.

So Guys, if you ever get a High PR, start doing backlinks like hell because it is not going to last, that was a google mistake I could have used to rank high, but I miss the opportunity.

6. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

I couldn't actually say tbh as SEO is one of my weaker points so I often focus on paid traffic, I would imagine its PR1 tops though!

What about everyone else?

Infact Jay, what about you!? :)

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Mine is 4 last time I checked! - Had a PR 7 site before.

8. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I forgot all about my HubPages articles, if that counts. My profile has a PR3 but I'm sure that's because it's on HP.

9. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Pageo Ranko? Me no comprende :p. Sorry just paid traffic ATM, but I undesrtand the game changed after penguin debauchery of fresh/current/updated content, and even new sites are getting Google <3.

10. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

I haven't really checked the PR on my sites for years now I prefer to watch my traffic/sales stats.

But I did just to a quick look after seeing this thread and it seems most of them are around the PR2 - PR4 range.

11. rahip4567

rahip4567 Affiliate affiliate

My recently new site had a PR rank of 5. Probably went down because haven't done any SEO.

12. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

I don't care for PR really. It was a long time since Google updated it for end users (us), so I see a lot of sites with fake PR.

It is just one metric out of literary hundreds that G uses to rank sites.

Having said that, my content based sites are around PR 2 or 3.

13. jonrhodesuk

jonrhodesuk Affiliate affiliate

My hypnotherapy site has just gone up from a PR 4 to PR 5. Although it is only a number, some consumers do actually look at it, so a higher PR could give you better trust and increase sales. Time will tell!

14. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

One site I have at PR5!

15. akaaka

akaaka Affiliate affiliate

i have had page rank 6 .... :confused:

16. pickup

pickup Affiliate affiliate

PR - Rank Page.
    Sites like wordpress / blogger [9PR] for example.

17. abhi_garg

abhi_garg Banned

Getting High and good Page Rank of a website is a dream wish of Bloggers & webmasters. Well I talk about me ! My hightest Page Rank of my Blog is just only 2PR !!!

18. shasha

shasha Affiliate affiliate

My best PR for site is 3. Lets see what happens in next update :p

19. chetanpatel

chetanpatel Earn $710k in 28 Days affiliate

I have worked for a site which has PR 3. It is blog site and I used to update three blogs per week.

I think blogs are very important for any website. Visitors find something interesting in blogs.

20. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

PR4, but I don't care about PR as much as DA, CF nowadays.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI