The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's wrong with temi?

rakib

affiliate
I have started a thread at http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/...w-directory/10780-rakib-khan-s-directory.html

Temi wrote:

"Rakib, so that you will not be banned, PLEASE do not spam this forum with link to your blog any more, I have removed the link.

Thanks"

There I have given a link Rakib Khan's Directory . But, where he has got blog link, I am not sure. He removed it. I feel insult. I think he does not want to see me here.

I do not know what's wrong with Temi.

I always try to promote this forums. I did marketing for that also. My many friends and colleagues has join here, coz of me. I did not expect this from here. Waiting for a explanation from Temi. If you do not like to see me here, just tell me openly.

Rakib,
Several things are wrong with me concerning you,
1. helloindex for example, is just you by another login, you have about 3 login at this forum that you use, mainly to spam.
2. Review all the post you have made and tell me how many of them are a meaningful contribution, and not just you copying news, posting it here and then putting a link to one of your sites from it.
3. I could go on and on but I have better things to do

I usually send you discreet PM asking you to stop spamming etc etc, but now that you have brought it out in the open, I think its time I ask you to leave this forum.

I look forward to not seeing you here again, go and find some other forum to spam.

Goodbye Rakib, helloindex and I will dig out the third name you use and ban all three names.

I think you better ask Temi directly by PB...
I don't want to give my opinion on this specific matter... but knowing Temi (a bit) I'm sure there must be a good reason.
And in my experience...talking always help.

Rakib,
1. helloindex for example, is just you by another login, you have about 3 login at this forum that you use, mainly to spam.

I don't know what did Rakib with this forum but I know helloIndex is not his ID. He is one of my friends, his name is Titu.

Temi, as a forum admin I can say that, you deserve your right to take your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Vegabon, for some reason though, helloindex seem to only participate in post or topics rakib start, he is also usually around when or shortly after rakib has been around, sorts of make me thing they are one and the same person, for example, helloindex has not been active at this forum for weeks or month but suddenly, he was around to post to this thread Rakib posted, its rather a fascinating coincidence.

Thanks for that Vegabon, for some reason though, helloindex seem to only participate in post or topics rakib start, he is also usually around when or shortly after rakib has been around, sorts of make me thing they are one and the same person, for example, helloindex has not been active at this forum for weeks or month but suddenly, he was around to post to this thread Rakib posted, its rather a fascinating coincidence.
I understand. We are living in same area and all we are very good friends :)

When someone make any thread they share thread URL with others. Like this time I got this thread URL from helloindex. You know i'm not an active member here :)

It would appear that maybe it is an honest mistake.

Either way, Rakib, speak to Temi in private by PM and i'm sure you will both come to a reasonable understanding.

By taking these things into the open is just flaring little matters into large unwarranted matters.

Hope you all resolve this minor issue.

banners
Back