The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best way to promote/market a GPT Site ?

Champ

Hi guys

Could you please share with us the best ways to market a GPT ?...It could be paid as well as free methods..
Also please do share your experience doing paid advertising...
I was thinking about doing PPC marketing but I'm not sure..What's your opinion about that?

I would recommend forum marketing and PPC. There's many GPT forums and various work at home / money forums that you could use to promote your site.

I'm having trouble with this myself. I'm posting on forums, but a lot of people don't trust new sites. And even if they do, another problem I'm having is getting some of the more reputable offer walls to accept me when I don't have a large user base. Users don't want to join when I don't have what most other GPTs have

I'm having trouble with this myself. I'm posting on forums, but a lot of people don't trust new sites. And even if they do, another problem I'm having is getting some of the more reputable offer walls to accept me when I don't have a large user base. Users don't want to join when I don't have what most other GPTs have

Have you run any contests? Setting up a new contest allows you to make an 'informative' post while also possibly enticing members. People like to win. Referral contests are great to try and get new members - let the current members do the work for you. And offer contests help to keep the members coming back to your site.

The best way to promote a GPT site is word of mouth. Having a strong word of mouth referral system is the best bet, as there is alot of competition out there.

banners
Back