propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's the best way to promote/market a GPT Site ?

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by Champ, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Champ

Champ Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys

Could you please share with us the best ways to market a GPT ?...It could be paid as well as free methods..
    Also please do share your experience doing paid advertising...
    I was thinking about doing PPC marketing but I'm not sure..What's your opinion about that?

2. RevSet

RevSet Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I would recommend forum marketing and PPC. There's many GPT forums and various work at home / money forums that you could use to promote your site.

3. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

PTC and GPT forums, other GPT sites, and PTC sites.

4. Orpheux

Orpheux Affiliate affiliate

I'm having trouble with this myself. I'm posting on forums, but a lot of people don't trust new sites. And even if they do, another problem I'm having is getting some of the more reputable offer walls to accept me when I don't have a large user base. Users don't want to join when I don't have what most other GPTs have

5. CreativesLinda

CreativesLinda Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Have you run any contests? Setting up a new contest allows you to make an 'informative' post while also possibly enticing members. People like to win. Referral contests are great to try and get new members - let the current members do the work for you. And offer contests help to keep the members coming back to your site.

6. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

The best way to promote a GPT site is word of mouth. Having a strong word of mouth referral system is the best bet, as there is alot of competition out there.

7. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Also, try advertising on PTC sites, it might help.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed