The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the best CPA network to apply for as a beginner?

chrisbee1

I am just getting started in CPA and would like to test some things but I can't without a network first. I applied for OGads but that was application was denied.

Any recommendations?

Hey there!

If you are planning to work with mobile CPA, then Mobidea is a network for you. We accept all affiliates, including newbies, +we provide tracking opportunities which means that you, as a beginner won't need to spend money on a third-party tracker. It decreases your initial spendings, and you can focus on learning how to create campaigns and optimize.

Definitely worth to check ;)

Wingoads will be happy to see newbie in our family ;) We are working with many models, including CPA. Some of our top verticals at the moment are, amongst others: Mainstream, Adult, Games, Gambling, Utilities, Mobile subscriptions, Web etc. So, you can test anything you want and we will help you to succeed :):affiliatefix:

If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Take a look at offer directories so you can see what type of offers are Networks offering. It all depends on the type of traffic you have and the verticals that match with it.

You can try to take a look at our site.

Thanks for all the great response. I got accepted into CPALeads but the problem I am having is with their content locker which I am using (or at least trying to). When I disable certain offers for some reason it doesn't save and enables it again. For example most of my traffic is on their mobile phone. So am I trying to use zip and email submitted.

-On the topic of zip and email submitted -- are these really still zip and email submitted or does the user still have to fill out several pages of information until I get credit for the action?

Hi Chrisbee!

Welcome to the affiliate business! Going for CPA is a really good choice!

What kind of verticals you want to run?

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. Next to that we have 45k offers running within our smart link, in the verticals adult and mainstream. We do weekly payments and we have dedicated affiliate managers. We will help you get started and provide you with useful tips :)

We have some really interesting blog posts about the affiliate market. Definitely worth your time if you're looking for some practical advise and some tips!

Blog

If you need any information about our CPA Network, let met know!

Start with the one that has the best support!
That's absolutely a "must" for every beginner.

with just my newbie experience, i know it's very helpful to subscribe to a spy tool for searching for this

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back